Understanding L&D Trends And Planning For The Future
September 5 @ 2:45 pm - 3:30 pm
What is happening in Learning and Development (L&D), and how will things change this year? If you think there’s too much noise out there, and not enough hard fact, you’re not alone. Join Donald H Taylor as he explores new research, including the results of his sixth annual Learning & Development Global Sentiment Survey, when he’ll examine why things have changed so much this year.
- What everyone’s talking about – and what actually matters
- The two groups of L&D professionals – which are you in?
- Why 2019 is a watershed year for L&D, and how to react
- How senior L&D professionals are planning for the future
- Hype, the latest technologies and the battle for profile
Link to the GSS reports : http://donaldhtaylor.co.uk/gss/