The Joy of Flex – The role of agile working in learning
September 4 @ 3:00 pm - 3:45 pm
The Joy Of Flex – the role of agile working in learning
Whether you are a learning leader, contractor or thinking about working as or hiring for flexible resource in the future, this interactive session explores the opportunities, pitfalls and challenges of flexible resourcing in the Learning sector.
- Reasons and motivations for Contractors/Freelancers/temporary workers
- Trends in flexible working
- The need for an Agile L&D function
- Key and evolving skills in an agile L&D function
- Challenges for flexible Workers
- IR35 taxation rule changes in the private sector 2020
- Headlines from the Blue Eskimo workplace survey
- Employment insights and developments within L&D
- Your Personal Brand, Careers and Skills in L&DA facilitated discussion, hosted by specialist learning and development recruiters Blue Eskimo. An exploration of the evolving “role” of L&D and the key skills required to deliver value.
- The importance of personal brand in promoting your role and your L&D Function
- How the L&D profession is evolving?
- How are L&D career paths changing?
- What skills are hot right now and will be in years to come?
- What practical steps can we take to develop ourselves, our functions and our profession?